The ideal candidate will have strong oral and written skills, is highly organized and process-driven, and has a passion for helping people in need. This position is of utmost importance, as the Intake team is the first point of contact a prospective client will have with our firm before meeting with an Attorney.
The Intake Specialist will work collaboratively with other members of the Intake Team to ensure accurate record-keeping and successful intake practices. This position will also interact with all attorneys in the office throughout the intake process.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable with speaking with individuals of all backgrounds and personalities, as well as with learning and understanding the local court systems. During the intake process, it is critical that we have all the correct information from the beginning, so we expect the candidate to have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
The candidate must be comfortable with learning to draft legal contracts and writing/editing additional documents on behalf of the firm. The position includes on-the-job training for these matters.
- Engaging with prospective clients to gather vital information, address questions, and efficiently schedule appointments.
- Providing exceptional telephone assistance, adeptly conducting follow up outreach, and occasionally offering in-person support at the office.
- Facilitating seamless communication by composing professional correspondence on behalf of our firm, fostering effective client relationships.
- Exhibiting a sales-oriented approach by identifying successful communication methods during client interactions, contributing to business growth.
- Ensuring meticulous documentation through management of files and databases, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Proficiently managing and updating Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to streamline processes.
- Assisting in the preparation of legal contracts, under the direct review of attorneys, to uphold precision and quality.
- Participating in meetings and brainstorming sessions to contribute innovative ideas for improving the client intake process and enhancing the overall client experience.
- Proficiency in organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and precision in all tasks.
- Proven track record of a strong work ethic, goal-driven mindset, and a history of upward growth/achievements.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities, coupled with sharp critical thinking skills, showcasing leadership qualities, team collaboration, and self-directed learning capabilities.
- Adept at maintaining focus and efficiency in a dynamic, high-paced setting, delivering results within specified timelines.
- Keen eye for detail and unwavering commitment to maintaining process integrity and comprehensive documentation.
- Tech-savvy with a strong proficiency in computer skills.
- Prior experience in the legal field (specifically criminal defense)
- Experience with updating legal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (specifically Lawmatics and Clio).
- Professional fluency in Spanish
** IMPORTANT: TO APPLY **
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do not apply through the website! Please call (979) 200-2881 for instructions.