The Greening Law Group
College Station, TX and Waco, TX
Would people around you describe you as outgoing and friendly? Do you enjoy helping others solve their problems? Do you find it easy to talk to all kinds of people without struggle? Then you may be a PERFECT fit for our Receptionist position!
As a Receptionist, you will collaborate with our Intake department in answering phones, speaking with clients as well as prospective clients, and communicating with various courts. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of clerical tasks, and thus is expected to be a quick and eager learner. The Receptionist will have administrative duties in filing motions, organizing calendars, completing scans, setting up appointments, and more.
This position will help you acquire applicable, real-world administrative skills and provide you with knowledge of the legal industry. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in the field and will be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment following your time in the position.
To excel in this role, you will display a passion for the legal industry, a working understanding of case management, and exceptional customer service skills. You should also show compassion and respect toward clients and coworkers alike and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- Full-time or part-time openings available between 8am-5pm on weekdays
- Hourly pay
- Quarterly bonuses (based on job performance)
- Potential upward employment opportunities
- On-to-job continuing education
- Setting notices – adding court settings to the firm calendar
- Court calls – notifying clients of the status of hearings and answering questions
- E-file – filing legal documents online
- Chores – physical tasks such as closing blinds, doing dishes, taking out trash
- Setting up appointments – either for prospective clients requesting a consultation or for existing clients wishing to speak with their attorney
- Greeting clients over the phone and in-office
- Scanning and filing legal documents
- Processing and filing Pre-Trial motions
- Intake – speaking with prospective clients, gathering information, answering questions (as appropriate), and setting for appointments
- Faxing, as needed
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – operating the client management software as necessary
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with an office environment REQUIRED
- Completed HS or GED diploma
- Some college experience preferred
- On-the-Job training offered
- Proficiency in a second language (preferred Spanish)
** IMPORTANT: TO APPLY **
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do not apply through the website! Please watch this video for instructions.