College Station Lawyer Serving Houston, Austin & Waco
Free Consultation 979.596.4088
Featured Article
Can I leave the state or the country during my criminal case?
Can I leave the state or the country during my criminal case?

Traveling While Fighting a Criminal Case: What you need to know. First, you need to know whether you have bond conditions or probationary requirements that do not permit you to leave. If this is the case, you will need to consult with your bondsman or probation officer to ...

Read More

Blog posts in October, 2021

  • Community Service for Probation and Deferred Adjudication

    Where can I do my court-ordered community service? If you have been placed on probation or deferred adjudication, the judge may require you to ...

    View More
  • FAKE IDs: Do you know what you're risking?

    FAKE ID LAWS IN TEXAS Possession of Fake Driver’s License or ID in Texas Texas Law prohibits several scenarios related to false identification, ...

    View More
  • Non-Prosecution Affidavits

    Non-Prosecution Affidavits Family violence is a serious accusation that can have serious consequences for the person accused. Family violence ...

    View More
  • Different Types of Warrants in Texas

    TYPES OF WARRANTS IN TEXAS A warrant in Texas is defined as a written order issued by a judge that gives law enforcement the authority to arrest an ...

    View More

Apply Now

    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.